Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jason and Annie's Wedding!

So as many of you know, my brother Jason and his "New" wife got married yesterday! I am so Happy for them! I am also so happy that Annie is part of all of our lives. She is such a sweet, kind and loving person especially to my kids...all four of them think the world of her! The wedding was amazingly beautiful! Annie looked breathtaking, and Jason just brought tears to my eyes. The venue was beautiful, and the whole day could not have worked out any better! Anyway, CONGRATS to you both!!!!

Here are a few Pics of the fam for all of you to enjoy! When Annie gets her professional pics back, I will post some of those...her photographer is amazing...so stay tuned!

















1 comment:

Hillary Vaughan said...

It was really a nice wedding! thanks for letting us be there! I love ya